Minnesota has serious challenges to overcome, including legitimate voter integrity issues and white-collar crime. The political elite and Minnesota press do not tell Minnesotans the truth about what is going on throughout the state and how the alleged grassroots caucus process, primaries, candidate filing timelines, redistricting, and general infrastructure along with election logistics are designed to remove and eliminate good candidates while enhancing the chances of candidates that are not for the people, of the people, and in some cases completely not in Minnesotan’s best interests.
We must and can do better in this 2022 election cycle. We can help family and friends learn about candidates. We can help expose the white-collar criminal activity. Here are some ways we can overcome the premeditated and nefarious activities of the political elite and their globalist handlers.
First, find where you vote and who to vote for in the Minnesota, August 9th Primary and subsequently be prepared for the November 8th, 2022, General Election.
- Use this link https://pollfinder.sos.state.mn.us/ to help determine where you vote as well as helping you to identify your Congressional, MN Senate, MN House, County Commissioner, Judicial districts, so you can accurately research your respective candidates.
- Now open the following link https://candidates.sos.state.mn.us/ to find the candidates in your respective Congressional, MN Senate, MN House, County Commissioner, and Judicial seats. Don’t forget to research the candidates for Federal office.
Discerning who to vote for can be a daunting task. My in-depth experience and knowledge have taught me key indicators to know who to stay away from and who to start supporting.
- If typical Minnesota press is writing hit pieces and attacks on the candidate, you are on the right track for a candidate worth supporting and getting involved with.
- If Tim Walz, Angie Craig, Ilhan Omar, Keith Ellison, the DFL, DNC, Southern Poverty Law Center, are writing hit pieces and op adds against the candidate, you are looking at the right candidate.
- If David Hahn (MN GOP Chair) and Kurt Daudt and his nefarious Minnesota House Republican Campaign Committee (HRCC) are running op adds and hit pieces against the candidate, you are looking at the right person to support.
Political elites and nefarious activists, associated with the globalist one world order movement, have a sad history in Minnesota of running corrupt elections and installing candidates. The MN DFL has become a criminal network and enterprise that puts the mafia to shame. The Minnesota press is a globalist political elite bought and paid for propaganda machine with the pure intent to manipulate, exploit, and control the public.
The majority of Minnesotans must rise up and defeat the candidates supported by the MNDFL, Minnesota Press, and the nefarious activists described above and end this reign of terror. If we do not end this nightmare, the globalist collectivist movement and their nefarious agendas will forever enslave you, your children, and your grandchildren.