4110 Precinct Captions will be armed with the knowledge to stop election fraud:
- Ethernet cables that are plugged into the voting machines are definitely not allowed and must be reported immediately by every means possible
- Mimi WiFi dongles inserted in a USB port of voting machines should be easily detected but can be hard to spot
- Active WiFi signals should all be brought down and disabled during voting; simple monitoring with a cellphone keeping your WiFi systems settings open to detect signals can detect WiFi signals
- Cellphones emitting a hot spot are not only prohibited but people found broadcasting a hot spot should be immediately removed from the voting area and their phone should be confiscated by law enforcement
- No person of any position, at the voting station, should be allowed to carry in or out any bags without 2 and 3 person inspection
Election integrity matters to all citizens. It’s not about race color or creed. It’s about equal protection under the law!