The August 9, 2022, primary is only days away. All Minnesotans living in the new Minnesota U.S. Representative District 5 (aka CD 5) must pay close attention to a list of issues that they will face when they go to the poll. To combat the confusion and manipulation, go to the current poll finder link https://pollfinder.sos.state.mn.us/ and verify what district you are in for the 2022 election.
Next, who exactly is running for the 2022 Minnesota U.S. Representative District 5 seat? How are you to discern who to vote for? Have you heard about or researched any of the candidates? Do you understand how important it is to participate in the Minnesota August 9 primary? If you have not done so already, please go to the candidate filing link and verify who has filed: https://candidates.sos.state.mn.us/CandidateFilingSearch.aspx
The official list includes (random order):
Cicely Davis Republican https://www.cicelydavis.com/
Guy T Gaskin Republican no website
Royce White Republican https://roycewhite.us/
AJ Kern Democratic-Farmer-Labor https://www.ajkern.com/
Ilhan Omar Democratic-Farmer-Labor https://ilhanomar.com/
Albert Ross Democratic-Farmer-Labor bad website
Don Samuels Democratic-Farmer-Labor https://donsamuels.com/
Nate Schluter Democratic-Farmer-Labor no website
In your research it is important to review their Federal Election Commission candidate filings:https://www.fec.gov/data/elections/house/MN/05/2022/ Do not be distracted by the names that are not on the list of candidates for the August 9primary. They did not file and will not be a candidate on the primary ballot. Make specific note regarding the candidate’s filling dates and if they are current. I put more weight in my decisions based on accuracy and not total dollars. In fact, in most cases, immediately eliminate the candidate with the most money in receipts and cash on hand as that is a strong indicator that they are connected to the nefarious political elite globalist machine.
Now that you have researched and established the candidates based on official records and fillings, dig into the facts about where they live, how long they have lived there, and all the social media data you can possibly find. Start with basic browser searches. Do not necessarily look at the first thing that comes to the top of the list–dig deeper. Realize that much information about candidates may be false or fake information rather than factual. Do repeated and in-depth searches on social media accounts and platforms regarding every candidate. As I said in my previous article, use the following as good criteria:
- If typical Minnesota press is writing hit pieces and attacks on the candidate, you are on the right track for a candidate worth supporting and getting involved with.
- If Tim Walz, Angie Craig, Ilhan Omar, Keith Ellison, the DFL, DNC, Southern Poverty Law Center, are writing hit pieces and op adds against the candidate, you are looking at the right candidate.
- If David Hahn (MN GOP Chair) and Kurt Daudt and his nefarious Minnesota House Republican Campaign Committee (HRCC) are running candidates, op adds, and hit pieces against the candidate, you are looking at the right person to support.
After learning as much about the information noted so far, I have a set of principles I look for that are not negotiable. I am not suggesting that candidates will meet every single one of these, but they must be close. The candidate must demonstrate through actions not words:
- A deep and steadfast understanding that America is a constitutional republic.
- That principles of democracy cannot function without the rule of law.
- That America’s rule of law is based on our constitutional republic.
- That our freedoms are endowed by our creator, God.
- That life begins at conception and ends at natural death.
After my research and investigation using the above, Royce White is, without question, the right person for the job.
Interesting side note to the DFL and their paid subversives, I strongly suggest they stay on their side of the fence, and do not do their normal crossover to disrupt Republicans. Crossing over to disrupt Republican outcomes in the primary will bite them in the ass this year. If the DFL and their paid subversives do cross over, pretending to be Republicans at the polls, they will not be able to maintain their typical manipulation or attempts to control the general election ballot. They will lose their favorite DFL candidates.